Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Itchy Brown Dischare Brown Itchy Vaginal Discharge/Smelly?

Brown Itchy Vaginal Discharge/Smelly? - itchy brown dischare

During the last week I Brown vaginal discharge that itches and is very insulting. I do not know, so I made an appointment with Planned Parenthood, but they are still a bit expensive. I have my period lasts about three days and the discharge has been for about a week, and even if I'm on my time has not yet been completed. I felt nothing, because it is so itchy [external stimuli btw] and I do not know what else to do. Has anyone similar experiences or ideas? Please answer!

3 comments:

Chris said...

It appears that you may have a fungal disease, but the only way to know for sure is going to consult a doctor. I know it can be expensive, but worth it in the long run. Good luck!

angel_vi... said...

Could a yeast infection. True only a doctor can say for sure or not, but I like going to your first and IKEA Monastat or other tackle on the cream. Try Monastat 3rd It only takes 3 days, and if it is a fungal disease, start the results of the cream for the next day or the next day to see. This can save time and money to go Planned Parenthood.

♥ Katelyn ♥ said...

is normal if UR UR in the time and reason and itching caused .. UR UR at the time and type in "dirty" to try to wash more often

Post a Comment